NEOLINE X-COP 8700s
3 in 1: radar, laser, GPS POI radar & speed camera detector
- Radar (К, МTR, Ка, laser)
- Multa Radar: MRCD MRCT
- Z signature filter
- Auto turbo mode
- OLED screen 6 colors
- Automatic sensor adjustment of the display brightness
- Add dangerous and quiet zones
- Screensaver with speedometer
- OTG firmware update via USB up to 32 GB
- X-Logic measures vehicle acceleration
Kostenloser Versand bei Bestellungen ab 150 Euro
- Unkomplizierte Rückerstattung
- Sichere Zahlungen
MOTION CONTROL – The motion control technology of the Neoline X-COP 8700s enables you to turn off audio and voice warnings with a single movement of the hand. Just hold your hand in front of the GPS information display and the alarm tone will turn off.
LED LIGHTING MODE – With this function it is possible to display the strength of the received signal or a warning about the approach to the GPS point on the diode strip.
MULTI-LANGUAGE – The Neoline X-COP 8700s GT offers an expanded number of languages. Currently available: English, Spanish, Lithuanian, Russian, Czech. The language pack is constantly updated with the new language menu.
FREE FIRMWARE UPDATES – Simply load the neoline firmware and database, copy them to the flash card and connect them to the X-COP 8700s GT base using a special adapter (included), and the firmware will be updated automatically. New updates will be available on the neoline.com website every week.
OLED DISPLAY – The new GPS-X COP 8700s has a bright, multicolored OLED display that is perfectly legible from every viewing angle. The user can choose 6 color variants: white, blue, blue, green, red, yellow. The color of the diode strip, which is located under the control buttons of the warning device, can be set separately. In addition, the device has a brightness sensor that automatically adjusts the brightness of the display based on the lighting.
INSTALLATION INSIDE THE VEHICLE – The user can place the device in several ways:
- Standard installation at the base of the windshield
- on the bracket with suction cups or 3M tape
- Mounting on suction cups or 3M adhesive tape upside down on the rearview mirror.
- Use the 2nd hole for the assembly.
DANGER ZONES – With just one click, the user can add a Danger Zone to the device’s memory. This is an area that requires the driver’s attention, e.g. danger zones, a school, a busy intersection, a mobile speed camera, etc. And also with just one button the user can add a quiet zone to block false signals.
X-LOGIC – This feature allows the user to take an accurate measurement of your car’s acceleration. In X-LOGIC mode it is possible to measure the speed up to 60 km / h, 100 km / h, 100 to 150 km / h, 100 to 200 km / h and the time during which the vehicle covers 402 m .
- The configuration of the Neoline X-COP 8700s GT includes the following accessories:
- GPS receiver Neoline X-COP 8700s GT
- Attachment for windshield
- 3M tape to attach to the windshield
- Magnetic attachment
- Power cable to the vehicle socket with on / off button (DC12V ~ 24V)
- USB OTG cable
- Equipment storage container
- Anti-glare visor