Valentine One V1 Gen2
RADAR WARNING COMPARISON
RADAR SHOP RECOMMENDATION!
- The Radar Detector Valentine V1 Gen2 introduces K-Verifier technology to improve the resistance to blind spot detection systems in new vehicles and to reduce false alarms from automatic door openers.
- The integrated Bluetooth 5.0 enables a wireless connection to your Apple or Android smartphones and tablets.
- The Valentine V1Connection app runs on your device and offers you a revolutionary new way of analyzing the live stream of threat intelligence flowing from the V1 Gen2. You will also have access to future firmware upgrades.
- Immediately available!
Kostenloser Versand bei Bestellungen ab 150 Euro
- Unkomplizierte Rückerstattung
- Sichere Zahlungen
Valentine One V1 Gen2 is a completely new security tool that significantly outperforms even the most advanced version of the V1. Inside the brand new magnesium housing is a completely new and patented radar detector modeled on a concept used by military CHIRP radars to find weaker, more distant radar traps with greater precision. The Ka-band range is impressively better in the Valentine One V1 Gen2. The K-band range is also improved. New SAW-D2L and LNA technologies enable this significant increase in range compared to the traditional V1 and at the same time represent a breakthrough in camouflage.
Valentine One V1 Gen2 radar detector
- Valentine One Gen2 radar detector
- Quick start guide
- Windshield bracket
- Visor holder
- Power cable, coiled – 30cm extends to 2.4m
- Power cord, straight – 2.4m
- Lighter adapter
- Direct wire adapter
- Wiring harness connector
- Replacement fuse
- Replacement suction cups
Valentine introduces K-Verifier radar detector technology to improve resistance to blind spot detection systems in new vehicles and reduce false alarms from automatic shop door openers. The integrated Bluetooth 5.0 enables a wireless connection to your Apple or Android smartphones and tablets. The free App-V1Connection, the app, runs on your device and offers you a revolutionary new way of analyzing the live stream of threat intelligence flowing from the V1 Gen2. You also have access to future firmware upgrades.
New LNA technology of the V1 Gen2: The only way to increase the range is to detect ever weaker signals. Think of LNA as an enlargement of the signal.
LNA has another advantage: it acts as a one-way valve and intercepts the LO output before it escapes from the magnesium housing of the V1 Gen2. That is the key to camouflage. V1 Gen2 is practically undetectable.
The new and patented SAWD2L contributes exponentially to the data flow. SAWD2L increases the processing rate by more than a hundred times and enables V1 Gen2 to quickly sort the radar signals from radars with speed traps from today’s flood of lane change and crash prevention radars.
Superior range of the Valentine One V1 Gen2
The detection of weak signals by the LNA, which feeds the high rate analysis of SAWD2L, represents a breakthrough in radar early warning. The increase in range in the Ka-band is particularly dramatic. Our new K-Verifier eliminates unwanted K-warnings.
The free V1 apps enable advanced threat analysis, easy programming and instant upgrades from V1 Gen2. A smartphone connection via Bluetooth is integrated.