WHISTLER GT-130 XI EURO
Radar detector Whistler GT 130Xi
- Improved successor to the very successful and well-known Whistler 948 euros
- Radar / laser warner designed and developed for use throughout Europe – with German operating instructions
- Sampling of all known radar frequencies
- Great value for money
- Icon display shows different symbols depending on the received radar band
- Ka Narrow mode for the necessary EU Ka frequencies: 34.0 GHz and 34.3 GHz
- Scans European laser guns (Traffi patrol XR, Riegl, Jenoptik, Laveg, Truspeed and others)
- POP ™ mode scanning (not necessary in DE / AT)
- 360 ° maximum coverage from the front, the side and the rear
- 3 city modes (City, City 1, City 2) reduce the disturbance caused by false alarms
- Dim / dark mode reduces the display brightness.
- Dark mode, for display only in the event of an alarm.
- Different acoustic alarms depending on the received radar band
- Quiet / Auto quiet modes
- Alert priority – depending on its importance, the most important alarm is displayed first
- 360 ° protection (scans forwards, sideways and backwards)
- Quiet / AutoQuiet modes (reduces the acoustic alarm while the visual alarm is still active)
- City mode (reduces the nuisance caused by false positives)
- Volume control
- Auto start-up sequence (operational test of all frequencies)
- Not electronically targetable!
- Connection: simply at the cigarette lighter (12 V)